Thursday, April 20, 2006

Just The Facts

So you can get to know a bit more about me I have put together a list of random Stuart facts. However, to make things a little more interesting one of these facts is a lie. See if you can spot which one:
  • I was born in 1978 in England
  • I don’t have any brothers or sisters
  • I don’t smoke
  • I drink socially but still sometimes too much
  • I’m right handed
  • I’m dyslexics
  • I can’t spell dyslexic with out the aid of a spell checker
  • I’m not a morning person
  • I get sun burn easily because I’m a red head
  • The cartoons on this site are all my own work (the ginger kid is me)
  • I moved to Holland in the summer of 2001
  • I work for a computer games company in Amsterdam
  • Since moving to Holland I suffer from a lot less migraines then I used to
  • I love movies
  • Horror is my favorite genre
  • I really like movies with a clever twist at the end
  • Ghostbusters is still my favorite movie from my childhood
  • I hate l33t speak
  • I broke my ankle and walked around on it for eight hours with out realizing
  • I got stuck in the elevator in the office once after everyone else went home
  • I have operated a real bomb disposal robot
  • I worked in the theatre business as a designer
  • I’ve also worked as stage crew
  • I worked at the Millennium Dome before it closed
  • I accidentally got hit in the privates once while on stage during a live show
  • I played the clarinet at school because it got me out of sports lessons
  • I once went bungee jumping for a bet even though I did not want to do it
  • I think South Park is one of the greatest social commentaries on the world
  • I once had my eye lashes dyed to help someone who was in trouble
  • I can be shy at times and wish I was more confident
  • I think of others before myself in most situations
  • Sometimes I play the fool just to get a laugh but regret it later
  • I get frustrated with extremely un-decisive people
  • I hate to be patronized
  • I’m very organized
  • I think of myself as a nice guy
  • I hate being vain and vain people
  • I’m trying to exercise more and eat healthier
  • I’m still not really sure what I want to do with my life
  • However, I have the ambition to write a book some day
  • I’ve been trained by a member of the magic circle
  • I love Chinese food
  • I'm not a football fan
  • I’ve lost at strip poker... and I mean completely lost

No comments: