Thursday, January 04, 2007

Wet Paint

Welcome to the new look. Be careful where you sit, some of the paint is still drying. I would not touch that yet either if I was you, it's only held together by string.

I have been toying around with a new appearance for some time. Originally I was going to keep it under wraps until I moved to my own domain but I’ve decided to try it out a little early and see what people think. However, this is not the full version. There are a few things I am still keeping secret for now. I welcome any and all feedback, ideas or info about any errors.

In other news The 2007 Bloggies Awards have started accepting nominations and votes. If you notice any subliminal ‘Vote For’ me messages in the blog re-design you are just imagining things…. or maybe not.

No comments: